Youth For Christ Development Resources
This is a "dictionary" designed to help you grow your YFC ministry through a Biblically sound model of Development. Check out the links and use the information.
Do you have ideas/resources that you'd like to add? We need your best stuff! Email Rev. Rick J. Fritzemeier, National Coordinator of Resource Development Training
- 1 See The Story (STS), Be The Story (BTS), and YFC Champions
- 2 Introduction & Philosophy
- 3 Resources from YFC USA Develpment
- 4 Planning & Evaluating Growth
- 5 Revenue Streams
- 6 Team Design
- 7 Development Skills for All
- 8 Pipeline Strategies
- 9 Retention – What is it, How do I improve it?
- 10 Appendix - Other Strategies & Continuing your Learning
See The Story (STS), Be The Story (BTS), and YFC Champions
- Why STS, BTS, YFC Champions
- STS, BTS, YFC Champions Playbook
- See the Story & Be the Story Event Model
Introduction & Philosophy
- Fund Development Introduction
- Biblical Basis for Fund Development
- Books You Must Read
- Missionary Funding vs. Mission Funding
- Words Matter: Glossary of Recommended Terms
- Technology Supports, it doesn’t Sell
- The Importance of Impact
Resources from YFC USA Develpment
Planning & Evaluating Growth
How do I grow to the next level of chapter size?
- Laying a Foundation for Growth
- Development Growth Guide Evaluation Tool
- What’s my written plan for growth?
What percentage of my revenue should come from what sources?
- 5 Statistics Every Development Director Should Know
- Webinar on 5 More Statistics Every Development Director Should Know
- Article: From Small to Scale
- Capital Campaigns
What kind of development staff roles will I need?
- Introduction to YFC's Executive Leader Target
- Two Organizational Models for You to Consider!
- Detailed Information by Role
Development Skills for All
- Basics Presentation
- Development 90 Minute Crossover Training Powerpoint
- Why You Need A Strategic Funding Plan
- Donor Communications Calendar
- 8 Ways to Stay Relevant
Donor/Partner Segmented STRATEGIES
- What are the $ and # ranges for each Segment:
- Prospect - New to CRM/database within the last 365 days & no gift yet of any kind
- Impulse - Less than $100 a year total or less than 10 gifts a year
- Core - Over $100/yr but less than $2500/yr, or more 10+ gifts/yr of any amount
- Major - $2500/yr or more in a year
- Lapsed - LYBUNT (Last Year But Unfortunately Not this Year) but 13 months - 36 months
- Inactive - No giving activity in the past 36+ months
Retention – What is it, How do I improve it?
- Engagement Retention Playbook
- Retention Calculator by CauseVox
- How to Actually Calculate Donor Retention
- 5 Steps Master Donor Retention - Network for Good